Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MTB "Newb" looking for somewhere quiet to practice

Options
  • 25-07-2014 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi Boardsies,
    Just as my title says I am somewhat of a newb to mountain biking even tho I used to mtb around Carrick in Glenealy a lot.

I hear Carrick has become quite the spot for riders over the last few years considering that when I used to go out there we never saw another single soul all day at all.

Thanks guys :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭DubOnHoliday

Have you tried Clara Vale near Rathrum? Take the Moneystown road just before going into Rathrum. Fairly decent 10k circuit around the park, suits me as a beginner anyways!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Gavdalf

Have you tried Clara Vale near Rathrum? Take the Moneystown road just before going into Rathrum. Fairly decent 10k circuit around the park, suits me as a beginner anyways!

Thanks for replying Dub!
    I haven't been out that way yet because my only mode of transport is the bike, I dont mind cycling out to where there might be some trails but Rathdrum is a tad out of my way for now!
    Cheers for the info! :)

Advertisement