Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small wedding in Scotland

Options
  • 25-07-2014 8:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

Just looking for some advice on possible venues in Scotland for a winter wedding this Christmas for approximately 14-15 people. I am looking for something quite laid back, perhaps a 3 day event with activities organised on the first day, afternoon wedding the second day and breakfast and check out the third day. As its only small we would like somewhere with nice scenery and a small bit of luxury, however, prices we have seen so far are over 15k which is nowhere near what we wanted to spend.

Anyone any venue suggestions or been to any wedding they would recommend??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Elliejo

I have no idea of the cost, but I was at the most magical wedding in Lennoxlove House, just outside Edinburgh a few years back. They cater for small weddings.

Advertisement