Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Council swap from Thurles to Cashel

Options
  • 24-07-2014 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I have a beautiful recently built modern 3 bedroom 3 bathroom semi detached council house in a private estate with large back and a front garden. Looking to swap for a house in Cashel or surrounding areas but close. Reason for transfer is wanting to be close to all my family in Cashel

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ciza3

james mam wrote: »
    I have a beautiful recently built modern 3 bedroom 3 bathroom semi detached council house in a private estate with large back and a front garden. Looking to swap for a house in Cashel or surrounding areas but close. Reason for transfer is wanting to be close to all my family in Cashel

Did you manage to find anything, you could see if there are any houses for rent and see if they would be interested in the ras scheme too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 james mam

I am in a long term lease with d council its different to ras i dont think i would qualify for ras as i havtnt been on rent always for yeara

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ciza3

james mam wrote: »
    I am in a long term lease with d council its different to ras i dont think i would qualify for ras as i havtnt been on rent always for yeara

Ok, the council mentioned this to us today, we are having no luck finding a house on ras, and I don't understand the difference? Did you findo the house yourself or did they find it for you? And is your rent means tested like a council house? Do you by any chance know is there any houses empty round thurles? :) sorry for all the questions, got on to td today see if he can help us, because we have been searching so long with no joy :(

Advertisement