Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STING at WWE panel at Comic-Con!

Options
  • 24-07-2014 7:13pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭

STING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BtVBqSWCAAADcFj.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Tis show time

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

EdK wrote: »
    Tis show time

Nah it was just Devitt dressing up again.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,419 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Stingdow :) Oh how I wished the WWE had trolled everyone.
    BtVG8o9CAAEmhnZ.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Crazy to think that half of the WWE panel was in TNA not that long ago :P

• Registered Users Posts: 37,983 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Good chance of sting showing up on wwe tv now i think. hope so but would not be surprised if he ever showed up on tv and just done the odd promotion for wwe. exciting times to be a wrestling fan

Would love if Sting showed up at the Dublin November house show. one can dream lol

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Crazy to think that half of the WWE panel was in TNA not that long ago :P

Ha, my first thought was why was Bryan taking pictures with TNA lads! Surreal pic.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,419 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

It's sad how much people care. It's 2014. Sting is long since past it.

gnfnrhead wrote: »

BtVf8sFCAAA2J1X.jpg

Never thought I would see Sting do anything wwe related so it's a cool moment for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Good chance of sting showing up on wwe tv now i think. hope so but would not be surprised if he ever showed up on tv and just done the odd promotion for wwe. exciting times to be a wrestling fan

Would love if Sting showed up at the Dublin November house show. one can dream lol

he was there last year for the TNA house show

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Officer999

Yes Sting in the WWE! Oh sorry i'm not allowed to care, just checked my calender, it's 2014..

Yes Sting in the WWE! Oh sorry i'm not allowed to care, just checked my calender, it's 2014.

Damn you Sting why couldn't you come in 2009!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Sting at a WWE event. On a WWE video.

Is this real life?
    Officer999 wrote: »
    Yes Sting in the WWE! Oh sorry i'm not allowed to care, just checked my calender, it's 2014.

Damn you Sting why couldn't you come in 2009!

You're still going to mark out when it happens. I know I will.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

Technically so are Hogan, Taker, Rock and Austin, but I along with a lot of other people marked hard for them at WM30. Harsh calling at sad tbf.

Get up on the wrong side of bed this morning? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Sting and Hogan together in TNA who cares way past it,Sting and Hogan together in WWE omg best thing ever!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

EdK wrote: »
    Sting and Hogan together in TNA who cares way past it,Sting and Hogan together in WWE omg best thing ever!!!!!

The difference is WWE will use them properly. In TNA the show was built around them, which no one wanted to see and it affected the quality of the show.

When TNA should be been building up and focusing on younger talent, they had Hogan and Sting on TV every week rehashing feuds and storylines that had been done to death.

In WWE, Hogan has been used as a special attraction and in a sort of ambassadorial role. He still has the name value and recognition and that's the correct way to utilise him.

Same deal with Sting.

Nobody has pointed out that this figure is A defining moment figure and its classed as SummerSlam Sting ???

Royal Rumble with Hulk Hogan
    Wrestlemania with Razor Ramon

and for Summer Slam we are very excited to bring to our line ........ Sting

Are we going to have a defining moment at Summer Slam ?

Moneymaker wrote: »

Sting at a WWE event. On a WWE video.

Is this real life?

You're still going to mark out when it happens. I know I will.

Oh absolutely! It was just a satcastic response to a previous poster saying no one cares cos it's 2014.
    I'm very excited about this :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Technically so are Hogan, Taker, Rock and Austin, but I along with a lot of other people marked hard for them at WM30. Harsh calling at sad tbf.

Get up on the wrong side of bed this morning? :P

I find it funny how people complain about part timers and whatnot, but now it's all OMG STING IS THE BESTEST EVER!!!!!!

This time last year everyone wanted him to retire, now they want him to wrestle again?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I for one loved him at the top of the monday night wars and i was gutted at him not showing up in the Invasion , It's worth getting excited about he's the only top WCW star in the 90's never to have a WWE Run , We've seen them all DDP, Nash, Hall, Flair, Luger, Sid, Vader, Jericho, Mysterio, Raven and countless others but never Sting I would love if he did one last run instead of one last match

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sirsok

My father would never let me watch wrestling so every Friday night I would go to my nans house who had TNT and I would watch WCW. I grew up with WCW for about 3-4 years.

So to see sting one of my heroes growing up in WWE is a huge thing. Warrior was another hero of mine growing up so it was the same last year.

Nothing wrong with being nostalgic, the network is 90% based on fans who want to relive their past.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

And finally get a bad ass figure of him too

Advertisement