Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic WJ-HD316A - IP Connection

Options
  • 24-07-2014 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm having issues connecting to a Panasonic WJ-HD316A box from a windows 7 machine over an IP network at the moment. Older versions of windows connect fine, when they initialise the connection the software is pushed out from teh Panasonic box and a file HD300ACTL.cab does the install work, but on the Win7 box I get nothing. Java is up to date, have tried with Chrome, Firefox and IE, all the same. It gets to the pop up login screen and appears to log in, but then the next screen (index) is blank.
    I havn't been able to get a copy of the CD with the software from the installer and as it's an older system there's nothing on the panasonic site, so I'm in a bit of a pickle.

Anyone got any ideas on how I can get this to connect? I've spent hours on it already. CCTV isn't my forte.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement