Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy S2 won't turn on

Options
  • 24-07-2014 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭

Has this happened to anyone? Quite a few results for it on Google.

I've tried charging it for hours & leaving the battery out for hours - no joy.

I was able to put another S2 battery into it and it didn't work, but my battery in the other S2 worked - so I can rule out the battery being the problem.

The phone is getting warm when plugged in, but the battery was down at 16% when I put it into the working S2 - despite being plugged in all day.

There is no visible response whatsoever when the phone is plugged in.

I was using the web browser yesterday evening and the phone froze. I pulled out the battery which I've had to do previously, but upon reinsertion - bubkes.

It's very annoying. Any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

had the same issue. Unfortunately mine was a brick. no way to fix.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭splendid101

Oh dear....thanks for weighing in all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭Badabing

My s4 wouldn't turn on or charge so brought it to store to be fixed, turned out to be circuit board. I was covered so no charge

Advertisement