Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

short film or any production?

Options
  • 24-07-2014 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

I am looking to get involved with some short movies or any productions as an actor, I have plenty on screen experience. I have been looking around didn't come across much where is the best place to look?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Where are you based?

There's lots of Facebook groups for filmmaking in Dublin and Ireland. Do a search for those.

Joining something like Fishpond will give you more info on auditions for commercials etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 themerovingian

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Where are you based?

There's lots of Facebook groups for filmmaking in Dublin and Ireland. Do a search for those.

Joining something like Fishpond will give you more info on auditions for commercials etc.

Im based in the south west but travelling isnt a problem. Thanks for the info. Any chance you could give me the name of the facebook pages? any further info would be great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Im based in the south west but travelling isnt a problem. Thanks for the info. Any chance you could give me the name of the facebook pages? any further info would be great.

Film Network Ireland is a pretty active one from what I've seen.

I'd say start there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

In the southwest ? Where abouts can you send you're CV/Showreel to daycentfilms@gmail.com we're a new production company in Limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 49 themerovingian

Ya I sent ye my stuff already, heard nothing back yet though!

• Advertisement
Advertisement