Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about my kanger protank mini 3

Options
  • 24-07-2014 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭

I am vaping for around 9 days.

I bought an eGo-CE4. I promptly bought a H2 Clearomizer and noticed a much improved experience from the default eGo Clearomizer.

I just bought a kanger protank mini 3 with some 5 X Hangsen 5ml E-Liquid - Fruit Flavour Sample Pack.

The vape is more misty and airy as compared to the H2.

Is the e-Go not able to "power it" properly? (maybe an ohm issue)

I am a little confused as to the terminology:o as of yet but i intend to buy a MVP 2.0 ASAP.

Any advice would be welcome guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

It may be that you are trying a liquid with more VG in it than the juice you started on.
    VG produces more vapour but you get less throat hit,so rule of thumb is more VG = more vapour,more PG = more throat hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭moonboy52

It for sure could be that, jousting with chairs.

I was vaping Wicked Bubblegum from healthiersmoker, and the new e-juice is just a generic Hangsen sample from Vapefreaks.

I thought they were both 50/50 but i am not sure about that

Edit: oh the Hangsen is actually 70%PG - 30%VG

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭aoshea83

I've a mini 3 and yes, it's a very airy draw, it has three air holes and on mine I tend to over one of them

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Wiggy

I have one as well, and I find it very airy. Great tank all the same.
    Perhaps try an Aspire ET-S for a similar quality hit, but a tighter draw.
    The eGo is not the problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Aerotank is superb.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Aerotank is superb.

I read lots of good things about the Aerotank.

When i buy the MVP 2.0, that is the tank i will buy with it i think.

Aerotank is superb.

Ya I'll be ordering one of those tomorrow with a Joytech EVic so I'm expecting great things for it

• Registered Users Posts: 20 ALVINI

In my opinion Protank 3 mini is the best one which Kanger has made. I don't bother about airy draw. What annoys me is the gurgling in the bottom coil tanks as soon as the juice level drops to about 1/3 - 1/4 left in the tank. It happens with all of them - Aspire ET-S, Kanger eVod, T3S, Protank's V1, v2 and v3. Only the V3 mini doesn't have that thing. Up till now I have found just another BDC who doesn't have that gurgling issue - DCH tank from ISK.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glicster

aoshea83 wrote: »
    Ya I'll be ordering one of those tomorrow with a Joytech EVic so I'm expecting great things for it

Got an evic for 60e delivered from e-shop.ie today.not the supreme but im very pleased with how it vapes.(bar the split second fire up time)
    Ordered at 11.30am yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 20 ALVINI

60 € incl. shipping for eVic...? This has to be fake one or they are selling them for purchase price without making a profit on it....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glicster

ALVINI wrote: »
    60 € incl. shipping for eVic...? This has to be fake one or they are selling them for purchase price without making a profit on it....

Their 70 on TBS and i checked the code on the joyetech site and all checked out good. Not that ive had one before but it all looks good to me. This is the old model now the supreme is available

glicster wrote: »
    Got an evic for 60e delivered from e-shop.ie today.not the supreme but im very pleased with how it vapes.(bar the split second fire up time)
    Ordered at 11.30am yesterday

That's who I ordered from and use them regularly, should hopefully be here Tuesday. I'm glad it's legit as I was a bit wary with it being 30% off, the reviews are really positive so looking forward.

A shop in Wilton Shopping Centre, Cork are selling them for €160 :eek:

I thought I would add e-shop.ie offer free shipping on all orders and usually next day, can't praise them enough, if they offered a loyalty card I'd be sorted :D

(No affiliation)

Advertisement