Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IADT Accommodation 14/15 [Share]

Options
  • 24-07-2014 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey guys,

My name is Ben, i'm 22 and i'm from Galway. I'll (more than likely) be starting Film and Television Production in IADT this September. Myself and a friend of mine (Frank, 21, from Westport. Also doing Film & TV in IADT) are looking for people to live with for the (academic) year. We're both friendly, tidy and fairly laid back.

Ideally we'd like to find IADT students to team up with to rent a place OR rooms to rent if anyone is looking for 2 housemates for the year.

Also, if anyone has any tips on where the best accommodation is etc. that'd be great!

Reply or PM me if interested!

Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 steph181

Hey,
    I'm Stephanie and I'm also from Galway, hoping to be starting Visual Communications in IADT this September too. Preferably would like to find people to rent with for the year as well - unless you're looking for another guy to live with - then I'm interested! :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Advertisement