Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raised percolation area

Options
  • 24-07-2014 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi,

We have a large raised percolation area in our back garden that I'm trying to make look more pleasing to the eye. I've used some spare stone to do a sloped rockery on one side which I plan to plant with heather, etc.

I'm putting a fairly large playhouse (6x6) on top of one corner of the percolation area to make use of the space. I'm also adding a slide down.

My question is: would it be ok or deck or put paving on an area or would this impact the percolation treatment?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

Is it a percolation area with a puraflow?
    What will support the edge of the playhouse?
    Can you get a photo of the area?

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Ranleth

Thanks Oldtree, I'll try and get a pic but its a bit overgrown at present. Just bought a strimmer so it's my my ever growing to-do list.

Advertisement