Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy a suit in Dublin city centre??

Options
  • 24-07-2014 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I'm going to Dublin on Saturday looking to buy a suit for the Galway Races (starting Monday), its my first suit and I'm only 17 so my budget isnt that big. If anyone can suggest any good shops in Dublin City Centre where I could purchase a suit I would be much obliged. Cost is the most important factor, the cheaper the better.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

H&M, river island, next or topman are probably best places for you given your ages and budget.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭Sulla Felix

Zara have some nice ones right now which are a decent price too, but their cuts are eh, rather unforgiving for larger fellas like myself. :o

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

what is your budget?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Best Menswear have a sale on at the moment, up to 50% off.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

MRDJR97 wrote: »
    I'm going to Dublin on Saturday looking to buy a suit for the Galway Races (starting Monday), its my first suit and I'm only 17 so my budget isnt that big. If anyone can suggest any good shops in Dublin City Centre where I could purchase a suit I would be much obliged. Cost is the most important factor, the cheaper the better.

If you are of a reasonably standard Build (I'm an overweight little fart), Penney's sell suit jackets and matching trousers for €40 or so, they're no Louis Copeland but they'll pass, at 17 you are probably not going to get much wear out of it as you are still growing,

21/25

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,965 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Don't forget M&S, they've been doing good cheap suits for donkey's years.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

Go to Mayo, Eddie Murphy's.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Burger Please

House of Fraser often have some good deals, looking sharp is very important.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

House of Fraser often have some good deals, looking sharp is very important.

Too expensive for a 17 year old.

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭doctorchopper

tk max sometimes have nice stuff

• Advertisement
Advertisement