Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Double Room D6W

Options
  • 24-07-2014 2:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Im a mature art/design student in my final year,(very easy going) i have a double room to let in Dublin 6W on the 54a bus route . Looking for female to share who doesn't mind a cat and a little dog. €400 a month .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 leec4

catspjs wrote: »
    Im a mature art/design student in my final year,(very easy going) i have a double room to let in Dublin 6W on the 54a bus route . Looking for female to share who doesn't mind a cat and a little dog. €400 a month .

Hey. The name is ciara. I'm a fourth year nursing student. I'm training in jamses this year. Just wondering how close you would be to there? I'm tidy and I'm not a half bad cook either. Love animals so that would be no problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 catspjs

Hi ciara, I sent a msg , but as I'm new to Boards.ie I'm finding my way , hope this msg get to you . It takes about 20 mins to city centre (christ church) then you can hop on the 123 to St James. Im in college in Thomas St. so know the area well . I drive so it only take me 15min , it also possible to cycle to st james much quicker. Michele

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement