Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO offers.

Options
  • 24-07-2014 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I thought I'd ask in the Leaving Cert forum about the CAO as I'm sure you guys would know a good bit about it.

I'm classed as a Non-Standard applicant in the CAO which means there is a round of offers out next week for myself. If I get offered my second or third choice in the round of offers next week can I accept it and then if I'm extremely lucky and get offered my first choice in the Round one and two with you guys can I change my mind and pick my first offer instead?

I just don't want to be kicking myself if I accept something next week and then get offered something better in the next round and not be able to pick it.

Thanks for your help :) And good luck to everyone who has applied.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭flump_master

Yep, accepting a lower preference in this round doesn't exclude you from being offered anything that's higher on your list of preferences. Simply put; accept what you get offered (if you're happy with it) and if you are lucky enough to get a better offer in round 1 it's yours for the taking

Advertisement