Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broken Nexus 5 screen

Options
  • 24-07-2014 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭

Managed to break the glass on my nexus 5 yesterday evening. Just wondering if anyone knows the best way to get it replaced? I bought it off eGlobal Central a few months ago, haven't heard a reply from them after I e-mailed sending them back the phone for repairs.

Also, i'm willing to replace the screen myself if it's not to much hassle and someone can link me components, but if the cost difference of returning the phone to LG or Google isn't that big i'd be happier sending it back for repairs. I work with electronics on a daily basis so a bit tech savvy.

The phone still registers touch perfectly, just the glass that's broken. Am I right in saying that i'll still need to buy a new screen with LCD + Digitiser aswell?

Advertisement