Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

E60 520i 2004 MASK + Dension Issue

Options
  • 24-07-2014 9:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭

I have a 2004 520i which didn't recognise my Dension Gateway 500S fully until i did a software update using WinKFP. I initially could use Bluetooth after coding the FA but iPod functionality wouldn't work. After programming the MASK unit both functions are working but have an issue with phone.

My issue is this, before I programmed the car i could dial a number and select A-Z to move quickly through the contacts list. After programming the numbers and A-Z letters don't show up. I'll try to attach an image showing the problem.

Has anyone seen this before? I've tried everything and still not working. I only updated the MASK and MASKGW modules using ISTA-P_2.49.4_daten. I don't have CCC or Nav or anything fancy, just basic MASK.

Pictures on OneDrive here!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Doing the software update could have wiped out the cached copy of your phonebook, unpair the phone from the car then re-pair it and see if it copies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭TBi

Phone book is there, i just can't select letters A-Z to jump to say T in the phonebook. It was there before the update.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭TBi

This shows what it should look like.

Advertisement