Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature Student Nurses in ITT??

Options
  • 24-07-2014 3:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi there, I got accepted into general nursing in ITT I'm a mature student and currently looking at accommodation options, I would like to share with other mature students and if possible nursing students but it doesn't matter that much, Kerry Lee village looks good if anyone out there is in the same boat as me, a message would be much appreciated :):)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 taraniluanaigh

Is 24 too young?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 BSarky!

Not at all, Im only 28 but mature student covers all ages ;) are you looking at Kerry lee aswell? what course are you doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 taraniluanaigh

I may be going to Tralee Community College to do Veterinary Assistant, if I get in! I don't really mind where I stay, I've stayed in Tralee before all student accommodation is the same. It's very restricting, I wouldn't recommend it for mature students. I would recommend looking for a house share in a private house.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 BSarky!

Found a private house 55wk just need ppl to share with pm me if any interest!!

Advertisement