Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted:Lidl/Aldi workstand

Options
  • 23-07-2014 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

Hi guys. Looking for a bike workstand and reports on the lidl and aldi stands are good so wondering if anyone has a spare one or one they want rid of. Pay Upto €30 depending on condition (amount of bits broken off)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭TheDocMan

Saw one on Adverts a day or two ago- 25e

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭JKC

_DMac_ wrote: »
    Hi guys. Looking for a bike workstand and reports on the lidl and aldi stands are good so wondering if anyone has a spare one or one they want rid of. Pay Upto €30 depending on condition (amount of bits broken off)

I have one for €20, if you want it?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Actually saw two of these work stands in Aldi in Callan, Co Kilkenny two weeks back, not sure if they are still there but surprised to see them still available as it was an offer months and months back

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭_DMac_

JKC wrote: »
    I have one for €20, if you want it?

Yes indeed.

Where abouts are ya based?

Cabaal wrote: »
    Actually saw two of these work stands in Aldi in Callan, Co Kilkenny two weeks back, not sure if they are still there but surprised to see them still available as it was an offer months and months back

Yeah checked a few around dub and none seem to have them left. Kk is a bit of a spin for a stand but thanks though :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭JKC

I'm based in Goatstown. PM me for details of when you want to collect it.

Got sorted. Thanks JCK

Can mods close please.

Advertisement