Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of replacing skirting & architraves

Options
  • 23-07-2014 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hello everyone,

This is a very broad question I realise but could anyone give a ball park figure on how much it potentially could cost to replace all the skirting and architraves in the hall, stairs & landing and 3 bedrooms of a normal semi-d house, onto stud walls.

Skirting & architraves will be supplied by either myself or carpenter, which ever is cheaper (i'm guessing carpenter, trade prices etc?)

Just looking for a ballpark figure for budgeting, is it usually priced per running foot?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,318 ✭✭✭Tefral

smythy25 wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

This is a very broad question I realise but could anyone give a ball park figure on how much it potentially could cost to replace all the skirting and architraves in the hall, stairs & landing and 3 bedrooms of a normal semi-d house, onto stud walls.

Skirting & architraves will be supplied by either myself or carpenter, which ever is cheaper (i'm guessing carpenter, trade prices etc?)

Just looking for a ballpark figure for budgeting, is it usually priced per running foot?

Allow €6 a metre for both (supply and fit white deal) if its small quantities make it €10

Painting is extra.

Advertisement