Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden Shed

Options
  • 23-07-2014 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a company that sells good quality wooden garden sheds? Trying to get something with a door at the front and at the side

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,737 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

sarahv wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a company that sells good quality wooden garden sheds? Trying to get something with a door at the front and at the side

What part of the country are you in?

Timber trove beside Montpelier hill (Knocklyon exit on M50) do good quality sheds and make them to spec.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭sarahv

Great, thanks. Will have a look

Had a look at their website and youtube vids. Just what we were looking for and seem like a nice company. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭allycavs

Hi

Im in cork. and when i was shopping rpund few years ago i found sheds pricey. I came across this uk web site http://www.waltons.co.uk/ Who delivered to ireland

i found them to be on average 30% cheaper inc. delivery. i bought a large shed. The lats were quite thin and not as thick as sheds you see in ireland but if you put on fence life each year you should not have a problem.

I chopped up left over decking boards to strengthen the floor. I dnt think they gave enough support. that would be only issue, i think they are very good shed esepcially for the prices. delivery was very quick.

Alan

• Registered Users Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭.red.

Most shed companies will make a shed to your spec. Adding a 2nd door woukdnt be much of an issue. Ring round the local places and ask for prices. It should only add an extra €50/60 to do but you might have a slightly longer wait depending on how busy they are.
    failing that any half decent carpenter will be able to alter the shed after delivery but might work out more expensive.

• Advertisement

Had a look at a few local places and they were much expensive. Think I'm going to head to Timber Trove, not too far away from me.

Advertisement