Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beauty Helper

Options
  • 23-07-2014 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi Guys. Firstly I want to confirm that I am not a MUA! I am however an avid beauty lover and I would love to share my top tips with you any way I can. This could be regarding beauty regimes, make up or hair issues. I love sharing my help and also hearing how other people get on with different makeup products. So if anyone has any questions feel free to ask :) Here is my first beauty tip :)

E45 Body moisturise on face and body : I don't care it doesn't matter how much I spend on expensive moisturisers or ones with nice coconutty scents, for me personally, you can not find a moisturiser better than E45. I hate really thick moisturisers that leave your skin feeling clammy or sticky. E45 has a lovely smooth texture and dries almost instantly. I apply this straight after the shower. It is also perfect for those problem areas , i.e elbows knees and feet, when your doing tan. I use this on holiday instead of after sun because I honestly find it far more refreshing and hydrating. The large bottle of this comes with a pump which makes it so easy to apply the right amount and it lasts FOREVER, im only on my second bottle now! When moisturising my face I apply the e45 cream and let it dry and then I apply a small amount of the Vitamin E cream from the body shop. This is also a really good moisturiser for the face. I think it is really important to use a facial moisturiser that has some Vitamin E in it. The Body Shop one was bought for me as a Christmas present and I love it but I imagine any Vitamin E cream would do the same job.

If you have any questions im here to help and if i don't know the answer well im sure somebody will :)

Advertisement