Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting D&D group (Near Killarney or Online)

Options
  • 23-07-2014 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey all.

I'm looking to start a D&D group.
    I would prefer to play a version of Pathfinder but i'm up for any edition of D&D.

It would be awesome if I could find some people who want to meet up IRL but if we could even organise a few online sessions through skype/roll20 that would be cool too.

I'm 25 and live about 20 mins from Killarney in the Cork direction. There are 2-3 of us looking to find people to play with. We're not huge into intense roleplay but prefer drinking a few bruskis and doing some adventuring!
    I would be up for doing a little bit of DMing but definitely prefer being a PC. So if you're a DM looking for some outrageously awesome people to play with get in touch!

Anyway, if anyone out there is interested say hey and we can talk specifics.
    PM me your skype name if you want to talk through that.

It might take some time but hopefully we can get something going!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Shaneillustrate

Only seen this now far many too many years later. If this is Killarney in County Kerry then dang it. I'm liking for a group around the age of 20 something to 30's to join up with or start a campaign with.

Advertisement