Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Institute Of Education

Options
  • 22-07-2014 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi everyone,
    This is my first post so I don't even know am I doing it right!
    I'm going into 6th year in the Institute of Education in September after being in a public school for the last 5 years.
    I'm wondering if anyone has gone to it knows anything about it.
    Is it worth the money?
    Is it hard to make friends in since I know nobody in it?
    Is there lockers for your books and stuff?
    Are most of the students/teachers snobby and stuck up. I felt like I was being looked down on in my interview for being from north side Dublin despite my grades to date being good.
    Is the school strict?
    Is it worth going overall?
    Any help is appreciated,
    Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Geekness1234

Did you delete your previous thread and start another ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

CathalK97 wrote: »
    Hi everyone,
    This is my first post so I don't even know am I doing it right!
    I'm going into 6th year in the Institute of Education in September after being in a public school for the last 5 years.
    I'm wondering if anyone has gone to it knows anything about it.
    Is it worth the money?
    Is it hard to make friends in since I know nobody in it?
    Is there lockers for your books and stuff?
    Are most of the students/teachers snobby and stuck up. I felt like I was being looked down on in my interview for being from north side Dublin despite my grades to date being good.
    Is the school strict?
    Is it worth going overall?
    Any help is appreciated,
    Thank you

You're not doing it right.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Did you delete your previous thread and start another ?
    No, one of the other mods did.

Can you all please bear in mind that it is not appropriate to be discussing named teachers on a public forum, even if you are saying fairly positive things, whether they're from the IoE or elsewhere.

Cathal, you could also do a search of the forum for previous threads on the IoE, we seem to get a plethora of them somewhat out of proportion with its size!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 CathalK97

No a Mod deleted it.
    I read threw them all and they're all about 6 or 7 years old
    This is a site for people to ask questions on etc and on every form I've read there's been people complaining about peoples posts!
    People sing up to make posts for helps if you don't like their posts IGNORE IT
    If you're not answering my questions DONT reply thelad95!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,156 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Thread closed (again).

I advised the OP by PM of a way to find out what he/she wants. They ignored it.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement