Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless alarm system

Options
  • 22-07-2014 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭

Just looking for a general idea of costing for supply and installation of an unmonitored wireless alarm system for a 3 bed semi detached house.

Looking for one that also contacts my mobile when the alarm is triggered and can be turned on/off remotely.

Finally, what would the additional cost be roughly to add wireless smoke alarms to such a system?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,656 ✭✭✭✭altor

Just looking for a general idea of costing for supply and installation of an unmonitored wireless alarm system for a 3 bed semi detached house.

Looking for one that also contacts my mobile when the alarm is triggered and can be turned on/off remotely.

Finally, what would the additional cost be roughly to add wireless smoke alarms to such a system?

We are not allowed give out quotes here. Have a look here for installers in your local area on the PSA website, here is a link. If its for a self install there is also a suppliers list here. All the above you want is possible with most alarm systems used in todays market.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,533 ✭✭✭kub

OP I just noticed you mentioned turning it off remotely, be careful there, not all alarms are false.

Advertisement