Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MLB team merchandise

Options
  • 22-07-2014 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭

Just looking online to see what's available, great selection on the official mlb site but postage is fairly prohibitive.

Yankees stuff is easy enough to find but outside them, wondered if there was any good suggestions where I could look. Online, mail order or bricks and mortar.

NY Mets specifically (brother is a huge fan) or Pittsburgh (I'm just starting out, trying to get into the game and have gone with the Pirates)

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Fansedge.com and footballfanatics.com (both owned by the same company now) are good and have (semi) reasonable shipping costs to Ireland.

I had awful trouble with MLB's own site recently. The order would go through alright but it was never processed. I was getting the stuff shipped to an address in the US where i was staying so the postage was reasonable but they couldn't process my Irish credit card. I spoke to their help desk and because of the inconvenience they offered to ship my order to Ireland for the same price but it got stuck in a loop so never went through. He said they recently changed their software and it could be teething problems with international cards (or our weird postal codes) so it might be sorted now but I never got my order in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭circular flexing

TA sports - http://www.ta-sports.net/mpl/index.mpl

They are a bit more expensive and sometimes don't have a fantastic range but they ship from the UK so it's not too bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

It's amazing just how much merchandise the clubs do. SO many baseball caps. I could spend a fortune if I had it to spend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

It's amazing just how much merchandise the clubs do. SO many baseball caps. I could spend a fortune if I had it to spend.

Although they're getting there, they aren't quite as bad as NFL teams yet. Look at some of their websites now and they have a range of 'Training Camp' merchandise and it's the same around draft day with special edition draft day caps. Any excuse to flog something really.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 fanatics2014

mitchellandness website. authentic throwback mlb team merchandise.

• Advertisement
Advertisement