Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postgrad/accommodation fees in Scotland

Options
  • 22-07-2014 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

I'm contemplating doing my masters in the University of Edinburgh and I have the right grade but everything else seems a little confusing. I know questions like these have been asked before but I can't seem to find the thread! I'm just looking for advice regarding scholarships/funding/grants for the fees of the course and if there are different ones for an Irish student. Also it'd be great if someone has experience in regards to scholarships/funding grants for Irish students living on campus/ nearby a college in Scotland. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :) I've tried googling this stuff, but it's difficult to gain information as I'd be applying for September 2015.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭cc87

I'm contemplating doing my masters in the University of Edinburgh and I have the right grade but everything else seems a little confusing. I know questions like these have been asked before but I can't seem to find the thread! I'm just looking for advice regarding scholarships/funding/grants for the fees of the course and if there are different ones for an Irish student. Also it'd be great if someone has experience in regards to scholarships/funding grants for Irish students living on campus/ nearby a college in Scotland. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :) I've tried googling this stuff, but it's difficult to gain information as I'd be applying for September 2015.

Very hard to get grants for postgrad courses. I did my MSc in Edinburgh and wasn't able to get any grants/funding and neither were the 4 other Irish in my class

Advertisement