Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Two UCD students looking for housemates

Options
  • 22-07-2014 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Me and my friend are going into second year in UCD and we are currently looking for accommodation, primarily somewhere along the Stillorgan, or in Ranelagh. Everywhere seems much more expensive then last year so hopefully with a few other people we could bring the price down. If anyone is interested in searching for a place with us throw me a PM or whatever :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 jigsaw_ape

Hey, I'm in the same situation, going into 2nd year science and finding it hard to find accommodation! If you're still looking for a roommate let me know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 taz13

jigsaw_ape wrote: »
    Hey, I'm in the same situation, going into 2nd year science and finding it hard to find accommodation! If you're still looking for a roommate let me know :)

Hey

Im also looking out for something in donnybrook ucd area?

Anyone interested in sharing?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 EmerMarie94

Hey I'm starting ucd in september(I'm 20,I'm starting a new course) and I'm also looking for roommates!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 LC.student2014

My friend and I are hoping to find affordable accommodation for september, we're from Cork and going into first year so anyone who knows of anything available would be great!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ClaraBow

If any of you are interested, I have a twin room, awaiting delivery of new beds, so no photos yet - sorry -with use of main bathroom.So there are places for 2 students sharing, with breakfast (Dinner optional), Wifi, in a friendly family home with a dog. Non-smokers only as one of us is asthmatic. House is by Foxrock Church, 2 minutes from 46A bus stop.

Clara.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 IndieBindie

Hi, my friend and I would be interested in your twin room, if it's still available maybe you might mail me the details. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement