Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Semple Seating (Old Stand)

Options
  • 21-07-2014 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭

Hi, It's been quite a while since I've been at an all ticket game in Thurles. Can anyone tell me if it is designated seating in the Old Stand or is it first come first serve. I've bought my tickets for Sunday, but now my nephew wants to come along, and I'm wondering if I can pick up a ticket during the week whether we can all sit together. For the records my tickets are in BLK207

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭Browney7

Hi, It's been quite a while since I've been at an all ticket game in Thurles. Can anyone tell me if it is designated seating in the Old Stand or is it first come first serve. I've bought my tickets for Sunday, but now my nephew wants to come along, and I'm wondering if I can pick up a ticket during the week whether we can all sit together. For the records my tickets are in BLK207

Thanks

Its all reserved seating although some gobsh1tes think they can sit where they want to. You're around half way with 207 I'd say? If you got tickets for that section or even slightly better I'm sure someone would swap with you. Its one of the reasons I always go to the terrace. Stand where you like!

Thanks

According to the Season ticket crowd both stands will be reserved seating. It certainly was the case the last day for the double header with Longford and Galway so i imagine this weekend will be no different.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

According to the Season ticket crowd both stands will be reserved seating. It certainly was the case the last day for the double header with Longford and Galway so i imagine this weekend will be no different.

All reserved seating for this weekends games in Thurles. Both stands will be full also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭kala85

Whats the last row of the old stand?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,070 ✭✭✭Xenophile

I suggest that you call Lar Na Pairce for this information.

http://larnapairce.ie/contact-us/

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/seatingchart/197117/12021

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

kala85 wrote: »

It starts down the front and goes from A-Z, then AA-ZZ, up to the back. Basically anything with double letters will have you dry and with an excellent view.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

kala85 wrote: »

The old stand is spilt into 2 sections.

The front uncovered section. And them rows go from A-X. And they are the sections 101 - 114.

Then their is the covered section above that. 201 - 212

And they start again at A and go up from there, and go into AA, BB etc. MM is the very back row.

I sat in Row HH a few weeks back and was perfect, the old stand in Thurles gives a cracking view, one of the best around.

Image attached of back of Old Stand.

a745872c4eb397e36709f7a40cb79646.png

Advertisement