Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike Hire - Toronto

Options
  • 21-07-2014 2:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭

I thought I could handle 2 weeks off the bike while on holiday in Toronto. I got fcuked up on the flight by a TV documentary on the Old Military Road and I was missing the bike before we got to cruising altitude. :(

Does anybody know anywhere in Toronto that will rent me a road bike? I brought my gear, Garmin and shoes just in case and I have emailed www.sportsrentals.ca in the hopes that they deliver to my apartment. I am awaiting a response. They are too far to go to collect and I can't find another outlet that will rent a bike with SPD-SL pedals.

I can rent a hybrid from a few places and cruise with the family but I also want to go for a 'proper' spin. ;)

Any suggestions welcomed.

Advertisement