Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hen Party, pregnant bride

Options
  • 20-07-2014 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have been planning my sisters Hen Party for months now but I have only just found out she is pregnant :)
    The hen is in two weeks and I had everything organised for a non pregnant bride!
    The plan already is to go to Kilkenny and play bubble soccer (which she will now not be able to do so she can only watch!)
    Then there was gonna be dinner followed by a pub crawl. Now I am going to stick with everything I had planned already as she will have no bother being sober but has anyone got nice ideas I can incorporate into the already set plans that will be nice for a pregnant lady??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

barbkar07 wrote: »
    I have been planning my sisters Hen Party for months now but I have only just found out she is pregnant :)
    The hen is in two weeks and I had everything organised for a non pregnant bride!
    The plan already is to go to Kilkenny and play bubble soccer (which she will now not be able to do so she can only watch!)
    Then there was gonna be dinner followed by a pub crawl. Now I am going to stick with everything I had planned already as she will have no bother being sober but has anyone got nice ideas I can incorporate into the already set plans that will be nice for a pregnant lady??

Hi
    what about a life drawing ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 MissCharmin

Oh i have encountered this many times - i had one girl on a cocktail class with me who hadnt told them she was pregnant so we had to pretend to make her alcholic drink!!

There is a few things you can do, i would have said the sex class but that would be very ironic really but it is a great fun class to do. I have had some pregnant ladies do a dance class also!

Makeovers, Pampering, Bingo!!

Advertisement