Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding anniversary ideas and ideas for a traditional wedding anniversary present

Options
  • 20-07-2014 9:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

My husband and I will be married a year in a couple of weeks' time.
    I would like to create some anniversary traditions that my husband and I can do every year.
    One of them is going to be a photo of us holding our favourite wedding photo (in which we are holding a banner showing the date of our wedding) and we're going to try to do it every year and hopefully one day we'll have 50 photos :D

Just wondering do any of you have a special tradition that you do every year on your wedding anniversary and if so, where did you get the idea and what is it?

Also, do any of you indulge in the traditional wedding anniversary gifts?
    You know, 1st year is paper, 2nd year is cotton - http://marriage.about.com/cs/anniversaries/a/wedannivideas.htm
    And if you do, what creative ideas have you come up with for these type of presents?

Advertisement