Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding photography prices

Options
  • 20-07-2014 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm getting married next summer and I have started to look into booking a wedding photographer. It's not something I'm overly fussed on and therefore I am hoping to spend about 900-1100 in total on it. I'd like to get some printouts included in this price.

My sister had a disaster with her guy. My brothers heads were chopped out of the pictures and the colour was really funny.

Can anyone recommend someone in the Leinster area within this price range?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭CinSoots

starface wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm getting married next summer and I have started to look into booking a wedding photographer. It's not something I'm overly fussed on and therefore I am hoping to spend about 900-1100 in total on it. I'd like to get some printouts included in this price.

My sister had a disaster with her guy. My brothers heads were chopped out of the pictures and the colour was really funny.

Thanks

Have a look at www.beautifulday.ie who should meet your budget

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭paulusdu

heads chopped off? oh no! disaster! your poor sister. there are so many good photographers to choose from though, you needn't be worried you will get sorted, sent you a pm :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Penny Dreadful

Hi all,

Thanks

I used Rachel Fox photography for my wedding 2 years ago and was delighted with the pictures and service. Rachel was/ is a member of Boards too which was where I came across her.
    I'd have no hesitation in recommending her for your wedding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭MsBubbles

We're using a guy called Eric Ronan. He was the photographer for 2 friends at their weddings and I really liked his work.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

My Friend used one at her wedding recently now it was in the South but she had her for the church and then a few snaps after and it was €500 ill get her name and post later on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭starface

Thanks everyone. I'm going to look into some of the names you all gave. Thanks again!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

where in leinster are you getting married?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

This is the lady Berit Alits Photography
    Even made himself reconsider us not getting one after seeing her work

I'd recommend lollipop.ie, did our wedding and did a great job (for a fair price).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭Fionn

hmm... heads cut off is serious!!

i'd advise to look for previous examples first and establish exactly what you require.

good luck

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭TonyStark

Hi all,

Thanks

Paul is very good.

http://www.paulandrewsphotography.ie/weddings.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭Gatica

We had Gina Brocker, she's in Leinster now. She's a total gem, really relaxed and easy to be around. Definitely check her out too.
    http://ginabrocker.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭clint_silver

I used Rachel Fox photography for my wedding 2 years ago and was delighted with the pictures and service. Rachel was/ is a member of Boards too which was where I came across her.
    I'd have no hesitation in recommending her for your wedding.

Id second rachel, she's usually on here. Quality work. Most photographers have websites you can take a peek at.

Advertisement