Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE Player working on Asus 7 but not on Asus 10

Options
  • 20-07-2014 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭

I have the Asus memo pad 10 and 7. I installed the same Adobe Flash Player version on both. The 7 plays the RTE Player and the 10 does not?

Any ideas please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Greenman wrote: »
    I have the Asus memo pad 10 and 7. I installed the same Adobe Flash Player version on both. The 7 plays the RTE Player and the 10 does not?

Any ideas please.

Are you using the website? Try the app instead, you don't need Flash at all then

• Registered Users Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

Are you using the website? Try the app instead, you don't need Flash at all then

I tried both. On the 10 it goes past the GAA ad and runs for about 30secs and then freezes??? On the 7 its perfect. Compared the settings of both of them AFAICS they bought match.

Thanks for getting back to me and all input welcome.

Advertisement