Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weird/ funny BNP video

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Your one in pink is about 40.

I also like how they got the dumbest looking one to comment on the dumbing down of education.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

They really don't hide it at 1:14 that the 45 year old boy is reading from cue cards.

The flip-side of the argument doesn't shine too well in the comments which we all know is the pinnacle of intelligent, well-mannered debates:
    ahem, YOU CAN'T BE RACIST TO WHITE PEOPLE BECAUSE BLACK/NON-WHITE PEOPLE DON'T HAVE NEARLY ENOUGH POWER IN OUR SOCIETY TO BE RACIST, AND IF THEY DID HAVE THE POWER TO DO THAT, FRANKLY I WOULDN'T BLAME THEM BECAUSE OF THE SHÍTTY WAY WHITE PEOPLE HAVE TREATED THEM. Okay, I think I'm done.

Eurgh...

Advertisement