Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Earth to Echo

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭Banjaxed82

Looks like E.T. meets the Goonies.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

Trailer shows the whole thing, watch the first minute or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I liked this a whole lot. Great film :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

It does seem to be giving off ET / Goonies vibes, what with its band of plucky, good-natured preteens going on an adventure, but the Found Footage aesthetic would put me off from seeing this in the cinema; I just can't abide that style and have found it misses the mark more times than it doesn't, coming off as a gimmick to hide budget or a lack of a cinematographer.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

am i the only one that finds the marketing campaign for this fupping attrocious?

first ad i saw had me convinced it was gonna be a horror for gods sake. the rest just leaves me lost as to who its aimed at all and thinking its far too childish for me.

deffo one ill leave till its on TV. Just cant work up an enthusiasm for it, particularly with apes out last week and guardians of the galaxy coming up in a week or so.

i reckon this ones gonna get burried quick.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I'd recommend this highly to anyone. Might not look great, but I loved it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,741 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

The sound effect of Echo is driving me crazy, it's from some game or something, can someone please put me out of my misery....

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

Advertisement