Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trim to Kilcock road

Options
  • 19-07-2014 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

Planning a spin out this way at the weekend to include trim to summer hill and then kilcock anyone know what the road is like?

Cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Surface is great

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭paulgs

Borderfox wrote: »
    Surface is great

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

paulgs wrote: »
    Planning a spin out this way at the weekend to include trim to summer hill and then kilcock anyone know what the road is like?

Cheers.

Its a nice road. Traffic can be busy in the morning and evening during weekdays

Mycroft H wrote: »
    Its a nice road. Traffic can be busy in the morning and evening during weekdays

Will be out on Sunday morning so should be grand, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

Great road surface , I'll be heading in the opposite way to you in the morn , so keep an eye out for the new boards kit ;)

• Advertisement

sullzz wrote: »
    Great road surface , I'll be heading in the opposite way to you in the morn , so keep an eye out for the new boards kit ;)

Will do

• Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭rollingscone

paulgs wrote: »

Cheers.

It's lovely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Drive it everyday to/from work (still building up to cycling 80km on my round trip commute) and I'd say your main issue would be the number of artics using it as an "outer M50" ring road. Not an issue when I'm driving but might be if you're cycling. Plus the hills a couple of miles either side of Summerhill (now I know why they named it that) will be a test as they're steep and long. Or perhaps that's just me who needs to up his mileage.

Twas a good spin nice fast road mostly a good surface few small hills, one to do again.

Advertisement