Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enabling heating/gates with HKC GSM-Q

Options
  • 18-07-2014 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi

I have recently installed a HKC 1070 alarm with GSM-Q. I would like to control gates/heating by text. Is it possible to use the 2 programmable outputs on the main board to do this? If so would anyone have a diagram/instructions that would help to set this up.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,655 ✭✭✭✭altor

Paul_wal wrote: »
    Hi

I have recently installed a HKC 1070 alarm with GSM-Q. I would like to control gates/heating by text. Is it possible to use the 2 programmable outputs on the main board to do this? If so would anyone have a diagram/instructions that would help to set this up.

Thanks in advance

Yes it is. If you go into the outputs menu and change the outputs names to correspond to gates/heating then they can be controlled by text.
    All you need is a 12V to 240V relay to control these devices.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Paul_wal

Thanks for your help Altor, Got the the gates sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,655 ✭✭✭✭altor

Paul_wal wrote: »
    Thanks for your help Altor, Got the the gates sorted.

Great to hear you got it going Paul.
    Any other problems let us know :)

Advertisement