Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€600 Gaming PC Build Video -start to finish

Options
  • 18-07-2014 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭

My young son is 14 now and its time he started to buck up.

So I started to teach him some HTML coding and how to build a gaming PC for himself.

After just 4 months this is the level he is at.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHoEZu3oRDQ

And on the coding side, his website is looking good.
    http://www.samstechtips.com/

It's time to start looking to what he wants to do post school, but if he keeps improving his Computer and Webmaster skills, I may not have to worry so much.

It's hard to be a DAD ...

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 433 ✭✭lolosaur

Trying to mould your son into your own image and forcing him down a career path is going to cost you a fortune when he drops out of college and want to do science or business. let your son find his own path or he will inevitibly end up resenting you for the rest of his life.

For more information on this, have a look through google. I wish you and your son all the best and a very healthy and happy relationship. his website looks good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭satguy

lolosaur wrote: »
    Trying to mould your son into your own image and forcing him down a career path is going to cost you a fortune when he drops out of college and want to do science or business. let your son find his own path or he will inevitibly end up resenting you for the rest of his life.

For more information on this, have a look through google. I wish you and your son all the best and a very healthy and happy relationship. his website looks good.

Thank You for you comment,

I know it can be bad to push him onto a path.. But he did need a push, he was doing nothing, I needed to prod him.

like I said above, it's hard to be a DAD ,, but the Computer stuff and the Webmaster stuff seems to be where the future lies.

Back on Topic ,, The build guide above might be very helpful to any young Boardies that want to build their own PC.

Advertisement