Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

just got z2

Options
  • 18-07-2014 3:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭

Yeah I wanna put into water o.o

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Hmm, have you a question or a problem you need assistance with?

Or are you just here to brag? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

Hmm, have you a question or a problem you need assistance with?

Or are you just here to brag? :pac:

I want to put my phone in water if that's not a problem I don't know what is... But mostly to brag ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Nonkeymuts

are you liking it ?

Nonkeymuts wrote: »
    are you liking it ?

Yeah its amazingly fast and screen is pure gorgeous. Typing is so easy compared to smaller screen phones and music playback is so clear. Even the camera at 8mp is amazingly clear and at 20.7 is just wow. The screen is quite large if you haven't felt one in your hand (like without a security wire attached) it's so light and despite the screen size it's incredibly easy to use. So far I can't say too much but it's looking to be a good phone. I did do a small water test by running it under the tap. Another cool feature is the phone recognises the words you say and suggests a smiley for you based on what you say.

sounds savage id love a doss on one . went into cpw in the ashleafe they have a dummy one on a string !! i asked whats the point in that? i was told its to do with cost lol

i said tell the truth its because its crumlin he said yep ?

• Advertisement

Nonkeymuts wrote:
    i said tell the truth its because its crumlin he said yep ?

all stores everywhere have them. some stores take more measures some people are thick and would try rob it xD like iPhones in Grafton St Vodafone shops and literally stuck to the shelf you can pick it up and hold it!!

was in Germany for a while shops there are amazing everything on show is real you can hold the phones check them out .

give you a laugh one phone shop in nutgrove has a Sony z on display i asked where the z2 was he said that's more or less the same so i could judge by that ?? wtf

Nonkeymuts wrote:
    give you a laugh one phone shop in nutgrove has a Sony z on display i asked where the z2 was he said that's more or less the same so i could judge by that ?? wtf

well it's not wrong but the Z2 is much better they look the same though. but that's a pretty silly thing to say

im 5 months now trying to make up my mind on a phone im using the iPhone 5 and my jaysus its boring as hell !!!

see the z2 does it have the 3x4 keyboard like the Samsung phones ?

haven't checked! I'll check now

• Advertisement

cool as the keyboard on the iphone is like trying to text trough the eye of a needle .

The Z2 keyboard is larger than iPhone (the seperate letters)

what phone did you come from ?

i'm kinda bricking it if i get rid of the iPhone and don't like new phone mad i know .

i have iphones from the 3g up to the 5 .

what phone did you come from ?

i'm kinda bricking it if i get rid of the iPhone and don't like new phone mad i know .

i have iphones from the 3g up to the 5 .

iPhone 4s. Dropped it into the jacks, which is why I got Z2 IP58 reassures me.

GrayFox208 wrote: »
    iPhone 4s. Dropped it into the jacks, which is why I got Z2 IP58 reassures me.

Can i ask do you miss the iphone ?

Going from ios to android ?

Can i ask do you miss the iphone ?

Going from ios to android ?

Yes. But I don't mind it, and you get used to it pretty easy! If I were you id save for the Z2 and keep your iphone just in case. If it doesn't work for you return it!

Advertisement