Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick gets a new shop...

Options
  • 18-07-2014 8:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭

eCigShop are opening a store just off William St. - they'll be opening up at 10am tomorrow.

Wf9TXJt.jpg

Good news for anybody who lives in Limerick, the main drawback being... well, you live in Limerick.

tumblr_mtmlw9kqHJ1qgleipo1_500.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

grindle wrote: »

Good news for anybody who lives in Limerick, the main drawback being... well, you live in Limerick.

Ouch !

Yeah Limerick has been crying out for a proper vaping shop , I couldn't believe when I started there 8 weeks ago that we only had glorified juice shops here and already I have driven to Galway and Ennis to get items . Looking forward to this one . Has anyone ever tried the Juice from these guys and would recommend something ? I would like to buy something off them tomorrow , just for the day thats in it , but I am on a self imposed austerity drive so Juice it is .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

People on here used to always bang on about the White Label range of juices, haven't tried any myself so I'm not sure how they measure up after all the fancy boutique brands have come in.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

The white label is still amazing, still get the Blathnaid every now and then when i have a hankering for it. The blue label they have in is pretty sweet too, literally as well.

Wish the lads best of luck. Always had great service from them.

Strolling to The Darkside to get a bottle of Juice and passed up by the ecigshop , coming along well , just needs to put the stock on the shelves this evening I reckon , but on up William St. I go and what do I see , another ecig shop , this time Kix . I had no idea they were there or even coming to Limerick . Nice lad and girl behind the counter , they said they were there for the last 3 weeks , either I should pay more attention or they should advertise .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

jonski wrote: »
    Strolling to The Darkside to get a bottle of Juice and passed up by the ecigshop , coming along well , just needs to put the stock on the shelves this evening I reckon , but on up William St. I go and what do I see , another ecig shop , this time Kix . I had no idea they were there or even coming to Limerick . Nice lad and girl behind the counter , they said they were there for the last 3 weeks , either I should pay more attention or they should advertise .
    I based my opinion on kix from the dublin shop and I find it fairly terrible.
    I was in belfast yesterday and its just as bad.

I can't see them staying too long if they're beside ecigshop.

I must say the people in kix are sound but their prices and selection is just awful to say the least.

• Advertisement

I spent a good bit of my afternoon in the eCigShop talking to the owner . This is a completely different idea on Ecig shops for Limerick , everything you can buy from their online store you can buy in the shop ( well , not quite yet I don't think but thats the idea ) , so , great selection of hardware , different juices ( Vaping Dog being delivered just as I left ) , friendly and knowledgeable staff . I really hope it goes well for them .

Only complaint I would have is that I went in there with the intention of just buying a 10ml btl of juice and came out with a Vamo 5 , well played Victors , well played .

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Mr. TTime

Afet seeing this thread I popped in yesterday during lunch. Really nice guy who loves to talk about vaping! Good selection of stuff even though it's early days. Ended up getting a mini pt 3 and a Spinner 2 (which is surprisingly good) - tempted by the Vamo 5 but just not there yet (vaping just over two months)...

Mr. TTime wrote: »
    Afet seeing this thread I popped in yesterday during lunch. Really nice guy who loves to talk about vaping! Good selection of stuff even though it's early days. Ended up getting a mini pt 3 and a Spinner 2 (which is surprisingly good) - tempted by the Vamo 5 but just not there yet (vaping just over two months)...

I popped back in around the same time to collect a bottle of juice and left an hour and a half later , if there was someone sitting on a stool in the corner smoking a pipe , that was me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

Saw a Vapourpal stand has opened in the Castletroy shopping center, just outside the Supervalue exit. Didn't have time to stop for a look..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭Euphoriasean

It good to have a proper shop in Limerick and that the owner Victor really knows his stuff as he's a vapor himself. He stock vision spinners and aspire atomisers which is my current set up.

It easier to go online and stock up but as when I was living in Dublin and found a good shop(Smoke different on Mary st) I will make the effort to go back.

• Advertisement

And ............ another new shop , in Roxboro Shopping Center , selling all Vaping Dog Juice and Vaping Dog Starter packs .

It's a Vaping365 shop

• Registered Users Posts: 20 ALVINI

jonski wrote: »
    I popped back in around the same time to collect a bottle of juice and left an hour and a half later , if there was someone sitting on a stool in the corner smoking a pipe , that was me :)

From now on, that spot in our shop is reserved just for you, John...! ;)

Advertisement