Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini Protank

Options
  • 17-07-2014 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭

Hi all
    New to this.
    Bought a Mini Protank last week used a mix of a sweet and tobacco flavour juice, worked fine for a few days then I noticed a burnt taste is the coil gone already ??
    I noticed the wicks are tiny barely visable as I got 3 x coils with the Protank

Thanks again

Ger

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Yeah it sounds like the coil is dirty,some of the sweet juices can gunk up a coil pretty quick.Short wicks are normal in that type of coil so nothing to worry there.
    Just change the coil and vape on,there are videos on YT about cleaning coils in case you ever stuck but it's always handy to have spares of everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Gerard93

Yeah it sounds like the coil is dirty,some of the sweet juices can gunk up a coil pretty quick.Short wicks are normal in that type of coil so nothing to worry there.
    Just change the coil and vape on,there are videos on YT about cleaning coils in case you ever stuck but it's always handy to have spares of everything.

Thats great Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

No bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Also, try not let the liquid in the tank ever get too low. Try and make a habit of topping it up when it goes below about a third full.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Gerard93

Also, try not let the liquid in the tank ever get too low. Try and make a habit of topping it up when it goes below about a third full

Cannot quote text for some reason.....

Thanks for that also

I have also looked up few clips on youtube on cleaning the coil

Thanks again for posts!

• Advertisement
Advertisement