Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dress for Greece wedding

Options
  • 17-07-2014 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi All,

Yet another request for help finding a dress for a wedding. :eek:

Going to a wedding in Greece in 2 weeks time and finding it difficult to find a dress. Need something quite light as its all outdoors and will be roasting. I thought I would find something in the sales but no joy and now starting to get worried.

I am a size 8, 5'7. Maxi dresses don't tend to suit my body type. Also like bright colors

Any help appreciated!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭AshF22

Hi :) I have just seen this so you may have already bought something. You could try the usual high street shops and coast and reiss. Im not sure where your living but look up the dress pantry in ashtown in Dublin and they have some fab bright coloured dresses :) Good luck!

Advertisement