Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost a part?

Options
  • 16-07-2014 10:16pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey everyone,

I have a kanger twist I think it's called, and my OH has recently started using it.

I've lost the part that stops the fluid leaking out from the atomiser, and wondering if it's possible to buy new atomisers and where I can get them from?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

Hi, the kanger twist is the battery pard of the ecig (you twist the bottom to adjust voltage, hence the name). Most of the clearomizers that kanger make are pretty cheap for the whole unit. Kanger Evods are available for 4/5 euro. For this reason I doubt you'd be able to buy replacement parts, except the coil heads, both are widely available on the Irish sites. Cheers.
    Check out 'the best shop' and 'esmoke Ireland'

Advertisement