Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech CP32 alarm query

Options
  • 16-07-2014 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi all
    I have an Aritech CP32 alarm and it has recently started displaying the letter " C " and will not allow the alarm to be set.
    This letter is not in the troubleshooting guidance booklet for the alarm.
    Any ideas ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,528 ✭✭✭kub

Hi all
    I have an Aritech CP32 alarm and it has recently started displaying the letter " C " and will not allow the alarm to be set.
    This letter is not in the troubleshooting guidance booklet for the alarm.
    Any ideas ?

Press 0 * just have your code ready in case it makes a racket. Has it been giving any trouble recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 paulrice1811

I tried that and got no response, the alarm has not been giving any trouble just went off recently and since then cannot reset...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,643 ✭✭✭✭altor

Just had a look at the engineer manual and the only display is below.
    Are you sure its not a t instead of c?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 paulrice1811

Yes i have that booklet at home but I am 100% certain that it is a " C " that is what puzzles me ........

• Registered Users Posts: 11,643 ✭✭✭✭altor

Yes i have that booklet at home but I am 100% certain that it is a " C " that is what puzzles me ........

No mention in the manual of C which is strange.
    The only tampers on the system seem to be the bell and control panel lid.
    If you had a 4K7 resistor you could close off the bell tamper to see if that is causing the problem. It is a very old system.

• Advertisement
Advertisement