Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kyrium Elite front wheel for sale

Options
  • 15-07-2014 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi Lads,
    Im new to the posting lark (first post) but I recently cracked a rear ksyrium elite wheel and brought it to my lbs to get a rim replacement. Anyway when he was removing it the hub broke and now I have a front wheel for sale. Its a 2011/2012 with black hub, new style. Have a decent Michelin Krylion Carbon 23mm tyre on it too. First 120 euro secures. Would suit someone looking for a spare for racing etc. Perfect condition, North Dublin.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 tameflame

Hi cyclejoe, just checking the type/colour of your Mavic Ksyrium Elite.
    Has it the full black hub, black spokes, black side walls, black square at base of spokes and aluminium rim between the spokes. Sorry for the long winded request, but I was unable to post a link or photo.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6 cyclejoe

Hi tameflame, Yes it has. The newer model (2013/2014) has a silver hub. Mine is as you described, with black hub etc. Its in perfect nick. Like you I am unable to post a pic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 835 ✭✭✭countrykid

cyclejoe wrote: »
    Hi Lads,
    Im new to the posting lark (first post) but I recently cracked a rear ksyrium elite wheel and brought it to my lbs to get a rim replacement. Anyway when he was removing it the hub broke and now I have a front wheel for sale. Its a 2011/2012 with black hub, new style. Have a decent Michelin Krylion Carbon 23mm tyre on it too. First 120 euro secures. Would suit someone looking for a spare for racing etc. Perfect condition, North Dublin.

Asking offered-€120
    Pm to arrange collection
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6 cyclejoe

countrykid wrote: »
    Asking offered-€120
    Pm to arrange collection
    Thanks

pm gone to you countrykid. thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 tameflame

Thanks cyclejoe, keep me in mind if countrykid's deal fails :-(

• Advertisement