Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaxy S3 mini won't synch contacts with hands free

Options
  • 15-07-2014 10:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭

Got a pain in the ass problem. There's a Galaxy S3 mini in the house that won't send the contacts to a Parrot hands free device. The spinning wheel on the parrot shows as if it's updating and the phone asks if I want to share the contacts, but it never completes. Something is happening as the available memory on the hands free decreases a little.

I didn't have this problem with a host of other android, BlackBerry or Windows phones. I suspect it might something to do with Samsung's annoying touch wiz crap, but I don't remember having the problem with a galaxy s1.

Can't root the phone etc as it will get rid of enterprise security so any suggestions?

Advertisement