Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dungeons and Dragons (Dublin)

Options
  • 15-07-2014 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hey all,

My name is Carl, I am 22 and I'm looking for a group of people to play DnD with. I have never played the game before but I have looked at a lot of stuff online so the rules are not beyond my comprehension. Looking forward to hearing from anyone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Jose Encuentra

Hi Carl,

My name is Jose. I'm 40, from Spain, and live in Dublin South. I was thinking of playing again after a long time.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 IrishYanks

Not sure first reply posted so I'm reposting I've got 2 players here for a skype game.
    I'm 46 and my daughter is 13. We're in Dublin for the rest of the week. Got electronic copies of 2nd edition books but will have to get dice.
    Let me know.
    Hi Carl,

My name is Jose. I'm 40, from Spain, and live in Dublin South. I was thinking of playing again after a long time.

Thanks.

Hi IrishYanks,

I'd prefer not to play online. I will go to Spain at the beginning of August, and will be back in the 15th. What if we meet and organize a party? I can get some dice and we can start with your 2nd edition - that's the one I used to play with the last time I did.

Jose

• Registered Users Posts: 2 IrishYanks

problem is, we're only here for the rest of the week. trying to find something to do that a 13 yr old can be part of (so pubs are out) and that we can do, maybe, after we leave. oh well. if we come back next year, might try again.
    Jim (IrishYanks)

Hi Jim,

No worries. Do you know Kilmainham Gaol? I haven't been there but I've been told that is very interesting. A couple that I know took their kids there and they loved it. Honestly, I never thought a prison could be of any interest for a kid but apparently they were amazed.

Regards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 carl207

Hi Jose,

You still in Dublin? I was wondering if you would be still interested in setting up a game of Dungeons and Dragons. I don't mind what edition it is, but I will say that I am not at all familiar with the rules. Anyway, let me know.

Thanks.

Hi Carl,

I lkive in Dublin. It'd be great to set up a game of D&D. Don't worry about rules or anything. Last tiem I played was a long time ago, and I used to play with the 2nd edition.

Let's talk and try to set it up.

Jose

Advertisement