Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blacktye Wedding Band

Options
  • 15-07-2014 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi

Anyone been to a Blacktye showcase/wedding? Thoughts on them?

Thanks
    Fhar

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Sinbad311

Hi Fhar,

We went to see their showcase in Duffy's Malahide last Sunday. They played for an hour, and played a good mix of music genres. We were well impressed with them, they seem to really enjoy what they do. Chatting to the crowd, keyboard player was pretty cool aswell, sings and dances as he plays. Looked like they were having the craic on stage which is always a plus as the the crowd feed off this.

After the show there was a queue of couples waiting to book the band for their big day, which says a lot I guess. We booked them for our wedding and after reading lots of reviews and actually seeing the, play we are delighted to have booked them.

Anymore questions just ask.
    Cheers,
    Simon

• Registered Users Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭Wabbit Ears

Really great band and people, you absolutely would not be disappointed!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Fhar

I went to see their showcase in Malahide last week. I was not disappointed. I was actually very impressed. The variety in the set is brill. Something for everyone. Unfortunately they already had a booking in for our date but the deposit is not paid yet. Fingers, toes and eyes crossed we get them.

Advertisement