Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!

Options
  • 15-07-2014 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

I'm at a bit of a loss at the moment. I have lived in my apartment for 2 1/2 years. In the last year the Property Management of the Complex have strategically gone about bullying me out of there. Constant false claims and accusations. My blood really boiled over when my kryptonite bike lock was cut off because my bike was causing an obstruction, it wasnt. My landlord is perfectly happy with me as a tennant but at this point I'm really considering if it is worth it. In the last two days, they have changed the lock on our COMMUNAL terrace area so no one has access anymore. I moved into the apartment for many reasons, the beautiful terrace access was one of the reasons. I really don't know what to do about this. Any complaints I have made have been ignored and I really am at my wits end.

If anyone could please shed some light on this and maybe what options I have?

Thank you in advance.

B Grace

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement