Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Record

Options
  • 15-07-2014 10:51am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone help find me the marriage record of Patrick BRUNNOCK and Mary O'CONNELL who had 4 children from 1940 to 1945 (Margaret, John, David and Ellen)

I've been unable to locate a matching marriage record on either GRO or Familysearch websites.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,314 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

Genealogy Forum Mod

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭P. Breathnach

Yes. I think linking particular records on irishgenealogy.ie does not work. Patrick Brunnick married Mary O'Connell in Limerick on 4 October 1939.

[Edit: well beaten to the draw by Hermy!]

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Cheers lads. That's it (Limerick checks out)

I searched on GRO for Patrick Brunnick but I didn't find anything when I tried yet now it's there as clear as day? :)

I think linking particular records on irishgenealogy.ie does not work.

A real nuisance that!:(

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Advertisement

Ponster wrote: »
    Cheers lads. That's it (Limerick checks out)

I searched on GRO for Patrick Brunnick but I didn't find anything when I tried yet now it's there as clear as day? :)

I chanced my arm with Brunnock 1938 +/- 2 years on Ancestry and it came in a bit down the page. Always tricky when it's one letter out though.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭shanew

Yes. I think linking particular records on irishgenealogy.ie does not work........

Links to Civil Index Records on IrishGenealogy work fine for me. If you're not already signed in you have to enter the Catpha and fill in the agreement, but then the linked record comes up.

Advertisement