Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salmon fishing near Galway

Options
  • 15-07-2014 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I Recently got my salmon licence, and im wondering is there any good salmon river for fly fishing near Galway city? or 40 km away from Galway, a river that not to pricey, , Anyone know any good river near spiddal? Any recommendations or tips appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭madred006

Hi,

I Recently got my salmon licence, and im wondering is there any good salmon river for fly fishing near Galway city? or 40 km away from Galway, a river that not to pricey, , Anyone know any good river near spiddal? Any recommendations or tips appreciated

Ballinahinch is not that far from you and always a good chance of a nice fish .Lough inagh also .

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭capnsparkles

Could try Cong .A few spots for fly on that river.

Advertisement